Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Fun New Gadget

I added a gadget at the bottom of the page called Blogger Play. It's pretty cool. It's a slideshow of random images recently posted on blogs and if you see one you like you can click on it and be taken to that blog. It's a great way to spend even more time in Bloggerland.

As an update on my last, and rather depressing post, I woke up feeling much better (isn't that always the case). S was cheery too. And while we didn't really talk (whoa! no way!), at least the vibe between us felt good. S was whistling and singing and generally being silly in a way that I haven't seen in a while. So today I have much more patience than I did last night.
Thanks for all the support peeps. It means so much.

XOXO
Molls

5 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Take those upbeat moments and bank them in your memory account of good times. Then when times aren't so good you can remember that "it is possible". Anything that you know is possible can happen again and can actually be even better.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are feeling better. Hang in there.

steveroni said...

Blogger Play...THANKS A LOT! Now I can fill into my schedule that 26th hour of every day -grin-.

Wait. What? said...

Molls how true it is a good nights rest can help two people look at the world fresh and new! Happy Monday! Cat

Kathy Lynne said...

"..while we didn't really talk." That's the story of my marriage.